The BC All Terrier Club is hosting a Canine Reproductive Seminar with Myra Savant Harris, RN – Febuary 12 & 13 at the Poppy Estates Public Golf Course in Aldergrove BC. This is a great opportunity to learn more about canine reproduction and puppy care. The topics covered include:
- How to get problem bitches in whelp.
- How to do artificial insemination using fresh or chilled semen from collection to insertion
- Common misconceptions about conception
- Maximizing sperm viability
- Progesterone testing & optimal levels
- How to care for your bitch & help ensure her health before, during & after pregnancy
- How to apply labour/delivery techniques to assist in whelping healthy puppies
- How to recognize puppies in distress and assess their problems
- How to tube feed a newborn puppy
- How to use heat, sub-q fluids, oxygen & more to save what could be your BIS puppy
- How to set up a puppy ICU nursery….and much more!
For more information download the flyer or contact Debbie Miyashita, (250) 804-2928, (604) 880-0096 or email email@example.com