Covid-19 Policies at the TNT Training Center
In response to Provincial Health Officer, Bonnie Henry’s orders, it has been confirmed with Fraser Health that dog training classes are allowed to continue.
Please note: masks are mandatory!
Here is what we are doing to keep you and your instructor safe:
- To allow for increased social distancing we will hold classes outdoors in our lovely grass training field weather permitting. Masks are not required for outdoor classes.
- When the weather does not co-operate or we lack enough daylight, classes will be moved indoors with outside air ventilation. You are required to wear a mask indoors. Always have one with you or in your vehicle.
- A max. of 2 people per dog allowed.
- We will have hand sanitizer available, but also recommend to bring your own
- We will clean any high touch areas before and after each class
- Our chairs will not be available for either indoor or outdoor classes. If you require a chair for physical reasons or find standing for an hour is too long, you may bring your own lawn chair or stool
How Our Students Can Help Us Keep Everyone Safe:
- If you are sick, please stay home!! If you are coughing or appear to have a cold or be ill, you will be asked to leave. Please respect this policy for the safety of all, during these cautious times.Makeup sessions are not available as our classes are full and we cannot over-load another class, especially while we are limiting numbers in class due to Covid-19. Our Puppy, Super Dog, Tricks, Graduate and Scent Work classes have extensive online resources including, a variety of videos and step by step instructions for each lesson covered. For the pet classes we include a homework practice checklist to keep you on track. This will guide you through what was covered in the week you missed so you can practice at home.
- If you have had contact with someone who is sick or has been diagnosed with COVID-19, do not come to TNT until you have completed quarantine and are virus-free.
- Wash your hands or use hand-sanitizer, we will have some available but also bring your own.
- Realize that when training your dog, the only things you absolutely need to touch are your dog and your own personal belongings & equipment. Avoid touching anything else.
- Do not bring extra personal items into the facility (purses, bags etc). Please leave those locked in your vehicle, or at home. Bring only the minimum you need for training.
- Practice social distancing at all times.
- If you plan to pay for anything, please be prepared to have the correct change.
- Do not pet or touch any dog that does not belong to you
Thank you for your co-operation, we can do this and stay safe if we work together.
Owner TNT Training Center