We recommend the below. If there is anything different for your particular Speciality class we will let you know.
- flat buckle collar
- approximately 4ft leash (no flexi-leads)
- 2 or 3 types of treats – one should be of high value for the first couple of classes
- Rollover (Chicken) – not the gourmet variety
- Mighty Wolfe treats (made in Canada) *these are available for purchase at class $12.00 (cash only)
- Hot Dogs (Slightly microwaved & blot with a paper towel to get some of the grease out).
- Beef heart (High Value)
- Liver (High Value)
- Chuck Steak (High Value)
- Pork Loin (High Value)
- A training pouch to keep your treats in
- Harnesses are very difficult to train in. If you come in one make sure your dog is wearing a collar so we can switch the lead over to that. We sell NO PULL harnesses at TNT if you are having difficulty walking your dog.
Leave A Comment