Spend a day learning the skills needed for you and your retriever to get started in fieldwork.
All retriever breeds welcome
April 1, 2023
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
$80 Handler with One Dog | $45 to Audit
Limit 15 handler with one dog spots. Unlimited audit spots.
Registration fee nonrefundable. Bitches in season are welcome to attend.
The workshop will show you how to get your dog started in fieldwork.
Download: Flyer & Registration
We will cover all the basics:
• from how to get your dog retrieving
• marking, line manners,
• the requirements of a Working Certificate Test
• Morning session will be indoors
• Afternoon session, outside working with the dogs
• Your instructors have many years of experience in this area and
realize the importance of making this fun for you and your dog.
The workshop will be held at: TNT Kennels
27624 Watson Road
There will also be a follow up field training session planned for
April 15 th
Details at April 1 seminar for those interested.
Bring a chair, pen and paper, inside shoes…. BOOTS and RAIN GEAR
This is a RAIN OR Shine event so wear WARM clothes
Leave A Comment