TNT students and instructors had some outstanding performances at the 2011 Golden Retriever Club of BC Trial, held Mar. 19 & 20
TNT students enjoyed watching Janice taking home 3 High in Trials to add to the plethora already on the wall! That was with Billie and Raisin – can you believe the old timer, Stanley came out of retirement and scored a 199 and was Runner-Up to High in Trial? It shows us all how much they love “working”
NOW FOR THE WEEKEND TRIUMPHS!
First, kudos to those teams earning new titles:
- Birgitt and her Puli, Whoopi, completed the requirements for an OTCHX!!!
- Hedy and her Rottweiler, Ella, completed their CDX
- Brenda and her Havanese, Gizmo, completed their CD
- Instructor Karen and Ember completed their CD
Congratulations to those teams who earned legs:
- Barb and her Labrador, Georgia earned their first CD leg
- Craig and Ace earned their 2nd CD leg
- Trudy and her Cavalier, Tiz earned their second CD leg with another HIC from Novice A
- Janel and her Rottweiler, Gavin earned their first CDX leg
- Bonnie and her Briard, Ruckus earned their first PCd leg
- Instructor Karen and Ember earned two CDX legs
- Instructor Lori and Chevy earned another UD leg!
- Maureen was pleased to have her Cavalier, Chipper, qualify in all four rounds (2 CDX / 2UD) to earn his first two OTCHX legs his first weekend out!
Outside the obedience ring:
- Sue and her Labrador, Koda earned their CGN title
- Joan and her Pomeranian, Bandit, earned their CGN
- Valerie and her Golden, Rodeo, scored two perfect 100’s in Rally Novice and got both High in Class Rosettes!
- Instructor Karen and Ember completed their Rally Excellent Title with a High in Class
- Janet and Ben won their Rally class!
And the big news – ta da!!!!! After paying for a picture Saturday to celebrate completing her OTCHX with Whoopi, Birgitt had to pay for another as she was the proud winner of the Karen Zimmerman Memorial Trophy which is awarded to the conformation Champion with the highest aggregate score. Her fantastic weekend moved her up to #7 All Breeds!
Leave A Comment